Our Team Auckland Central | Tuariki Delamere Banks Peninsula | Ben Atkinson Bay of Plenty | Chris Jenkins Coromandel | Rob Hunter Dunedin | Ben Peters Epsom | Adriana Christie Hamilton East | Naomi Pocock Hamilton West | Hayden Cargo Hutt South | Ben Wylie-van Eerd Mount Albert | Cameron Lord Nelson | Mathew Pottinger New Plymouth | Dan Thurston-Crow North Shore | Shai Navot Northland | Helen Jeremiah Ōhāriu | Jessica Hammond Rongotai | Geoff Simmons Southland | Joel Rowlands Tauranga | Andrew Caie Te Atatū | Brendon Monk Wellington Central | Abe Gray Whangārei | Ciara Swords
- News & Events
SMART SMALL BUSINESS
Small businesses are the real backbone of the NZ economy, and TOP wants to help them succeed. We will reduce paperwork, make it easier for small businesses to run, and help them to work smarter, not harder. TOP will:
- Abolish provisional tax for small business
- Remove FBT on low emission vehicles
- Provide grants of up to $10K for small businesses to move towards digital technology, and improve energy and resource efficiency
- Rein in big business with better competition law, and make sure they pay on time
- Encourage investment away from property into businesses that create jobs and exports
- Invest in 21st century infrastructure
- Make research, education and training more responsive to your needs, and we’ll give vocational education proper recognition
TOP will ensure NZ has a strong economy and a thriving environment.
Do you like this page?