Our Team Auckland Central | Tuariki Delamere Banks Peninsula | Ben Atkinson Bay of Plenty | Chris Jenkins Coromandel | Rob Hunter Dunedin | Ben Peters Epsom | Adriana Christie Hamilton East | Naomi Pocock Hamilton West | Hayden Cargo Hutt South | Ben Wylie-van Eerd Mount Albert | Cameron Lord Nelson | Mathew Pottinger New Plymouth | Dan Thurston-Crow North Shore | Shai Navot Northland | Helen Jeremiah Ōhāriu | Jessica Hammond Rongotai | Geoff Simmons Southland | Joel Rowlands Tauranga | Andrew Caie Te Atatū | Brendon Monk Wellington Central | Abe Gray Whangārei | Ciara Swords
- News & Events
Meet the Candidates - Tawa
The format of the meeting will be as follows:
Opening and welcome from the meeting chair Party opening statements:
- Why attendees should give their party vote to your party (3min/party, one speaker per party).
- Ōhāriu candidates’ opening statements (2min/candidate for those running in Ōhāriu).
- Mana candidates’ opening statements (2min/candidate for those running in Mana).
- Short break Time for questions, alternating between questions from the chair and questions from the audience.
- Up to one speaker per party may respond to each question.
- Closing statements (30 seconds per candidate, 1 minute if they’re the only representative from their party).
August 28, 2020 at 6:15pm - 9:15pm
Tawa Union Church
6 Elena Place Tawa
Google map and directions