The Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education is planning to organize the Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Exam2018 for the admission in Bachelor of regular education courses. For the next academic year, the entrance exam is carried out by the institute of advanced study in education, Andhra University under the regulations of APSCHE. The Andhra University has decided to upload AP EdCET Application Form 2018 for the upcoming exam. The written test is common for all the candidates who willing to participate for getting the admissions. The AP EdCET 2018 Official notification has uploaded in February on the official portal with all the detailed information.
It’s important for the candidates to download the information booklet and read carefully to send your online Performa. The online test will help the candidates to get their admissions in government and private colleges within the state. The university has requested the aspiring youngsters to submit their AP EdCET Online Registration Form on or before the last date. The candidates should fill the application with original information to support their eligibility during the verification process.
The detailed information booklet for filling the online form has provided for the candidates. Only one application can send to a person, more than one online form found on the verification, the candidate will be rejected from the written exam procedure. Also, you can attach the required files along with the AP B.Ed Online Form in the required column.
You need to send your filled forms with proper details if you will send any incomplete or error in the application form or without exam fee shall not be taken for the verification process by the authority.
How to Fill the AP EdCET Online Application Form
- Candidates who want to submit the online registration form through online mode on the official page using www.scheap.gov.in website.
- Tab on the application link on the website and open online form filling your entities.
- Now make your online registration for EDCET with your personal and educational credentials in the required fields.
- You can enter only original information on the application Performa. Also, you can choose the choice of examination zone in the options column.
- Now you will jump to the attachment page and attach the documents like mark sheet, photograph, identity proof, signature, and thumb impression of the candidate.
- Now candidate can make your online payment via online using any bank credit card/ NEFT/ debit card or E-centers.
- Enter the transaction details in the online form and then press the submit option to complete your online registration.
- Finally, you need to take a hard copy of the online form for your future use.
AP EdCET 2018 Exam Fee
The board has instructed the candidates to pay the non-refundable exam fee along with the applications. The exam fee will be varied on the category.
The registration fee for general and OBC: Rs. 600/-
Registration fee for SC/ST: Rs.400/-
AP EdCET 2018 Application Form:- https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/ap-edcet-online-application-form/
JEE Main 2018 Application Form:- https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/jee-main-application-form/
Do you like this suggestion?